Monday, February 21, 2011

Daffodils

I don't think I have any in my yard - not any.  My mom always had them in a row beside our driveway.  I need to plant some.  I moved several bulbs away from the pool to the side of the yard last year.  I put them in around my crepe myrtle.  There are a lot of chutes coming up, but I don't think there are any daffodils in there.  I need to get some.  It seems a waste to buy them - I would love to have some from a friend's yard.  I need to ask around.  Anyway, until things start blooming out there, I'll enjoy my blooms in here.  My mom's violet is loaded with beautiful blooms.  I got a few more pics of them today.


Daffodils need to be planted in the fall, but they have some in pots at the nursery, so I'm going to go get some, let them bloom inside, and then plant them outside after the heat of summer is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment