Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hanging with my boys

I helped my nephew with his jazz band audition tonight, so he and his dad and brother came for a visit.  My sister had a meeting she had to attend, so she wasn't here.  Nothing like being the only girl in a room full of guys!  We blew through almost $80.00 of pizza in 15 minutes. 

 Cousins!!!  I'm thankful they are close.


 Abbie and Jackson Wynn.  He's a daddy's boy some times.

 Jarrett and Dwayne.  It is wonderful to see a teenager who still loves on his parents.  He's a great guy.

 Being silly
 Jackson Wynn loves hanging out with the older guys.

 "I'm just trying to stay married."


And the movie they are sitting so quietly for???? It is this one.


Yeah, and at one point, we realized that the three younger kids had gone on to play, and the dads and I, along with Jarrett were still sitting there, quietly watching.  It is riveting to see  Adam West  and Burt Ward running around in tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment